Blueberry Crumble Bars
For some plant based, gluten free goodness, jackfruitfulkitchen really has it covered. These blueberry crumble bars are the perfect snack to prepare ahead for busy days on the run.
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2/3 cup sweetener
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 cup almond flour
3/4 cup GF rolled oats (plus more for sprinkling)
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (plus more for sprinkling)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
8 oz St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread
Flaked unsweetened coconut
Fresh Blueberries (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, line a 20cmx20cm glass baking dish with foil and spray with oil to coat. Set aside.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
3. Add in next 5 dry ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Reserve 1 cup of dough and set aside. Press the remaining dough into the bottom of the glass dish with your hands or a spoon/spatula.
5. Top with St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with lemon zest and sliced almonds.
7. Crumble remaining dough on top and sprinkle with extra oats, flaked coconut, and fresh blueberries!
8. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
For this recipe and many more plant based delights, check out Jackfruitfulkitchen on Instagram.