St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade Puff Pastry Bundles with Asparagus & Prosciutto
A simple recipe with flavorful ingredients – golden puff pastry topped with fresh asparagus, prosciutto and St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread.
1/3 cup St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
240 gms Pecorino Romano (or Parmesan) or goat cheese, sliced
120 gms of prosciutto
I egg, beaten with I tablespoon of water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet until double its original size. Cut into 10-12 squares.
4. Layer onto pastry: 1/2 tbsp of St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade, a slice of prosciutto, 4 asparagus and a slice of cheese.
5. Lift up side comers of pasty, wrap around and press down to seal.
6. Brush with egg and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
7. Bake on a parchment-covered baking sheet for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and flaky.